HELLENIC NAVAL ACADEMY
The Hellenic Naval Academy was constructed in Piraeus with a bequest provided by the national benefactor P. Vassanis and it was completed in 1904 to house the School of Naval Officers for the Hellenic Navy, which until then it operated unofficially in the battleship with the name “Hellas”. It is an architectural jewel of the city of Piraeus, designed by Ernst Ziller. Since its establishment until today, the Naval Academy educates officers for the Hellenic Navy and it is considered one of the best military schools.
It is located in Freatida, at the end of Chatzikiriakou Str.